Ready to master AngularJS? What if you could master the entire framework – with solid foundations – in less time without beating your head against a wall? Imagine how quickly you could work if you knew the best practices and the best tools? Stop wasting your time searching and have everything you need to be productive in one, well-organized place, with complete examples to get your project up without needing to resort to endless hours of research.
2. Mastering Web Application Development with AngularJS
- Make the most out of AngularJS by understanding the AngularJS philosophy and applying it to real life development tasks
- Effectively structure, write, test, and finally deploy your application
- Add security and optimization features to your AngularJS applications
- Harness the full power of AngularJS by creating your own directives
- Full of solutions to real life problems, with clear explanations of the more sophisticated AngularJS concepts
- Dive deep into Angular’s building blocks and learn how they work together
- Gain maximum flexibility by separating logic, data, and presentation responsibilities with MVC
- Assemble your full app in the browser, using client-side templates
- Use AngularJS directives to extend HTML with declarative syntax
- Communicate with the server and implement simple caching with the $http service
- Use dependency injection to improve refactoring, testability, and multiple environment design
- Get code samples for common problems you face in most web apps
4. Angular in Action
AngularJS is an innovative web framework from Google that extends the HTML vocabulary, allowing for the creation of dynamic, interactive web applications. Out of the box, Angular provides most of the functionality needed for basic apps, and because it’s smart and intuitive, users can build more interesting apps. It’s easy to customize and extend, and it’s designed to be readable and testable.
AngularJS in Action covers everything readers need to get started with the AngularJS framework. It explores all the individual components of the framework and teaches how to customize and extend them. It looks at emerging patterns for web application architecture and helps readers tackle required tasks like communicating with a web server back-end. Along the way, they’ll see AngularJS in action by building real world applications with thoroughly-commented code.